Sunday, July 31, 2005

National Day Parade 2005


P7300182
Originally uploaded by blurfroggie.

9th of August is the birthday of my beloved Singapore. Its the day when we gained our indepedence. There will be a massive dance, song and parade event to celebrate this faithful event.

My company is one of the major sponsors for NDP 2005 and I got 2 tickets to the preview. Basically the preview is actually a full dressed rehersal for the actual event itself. Since I have got no one to watch it with and I don really like crowds, I gave the tickets to my sis and her boyfriend.

They certainly looked like they had a great time there. But the goodies bags for this year suck. Mainly of the fact that there is not much food! :D

3 comments:

DK said...

Ahem... actually, National Day is 9th Aug.

(you may delete this comment after u edit the article) haha.

iRis said...

Hahahahaha!!!

I have no idea why i put as 8th?! I was thinking of 9th instead of 8th when I was writing this entry!

Thanks!

Details: said...

I look towards 8 and 9 Aug.
8 is cos is our wedding anniversary and 9, we can totally rest and get cut out from the rest of the world whilst everyone stay glue to the tv for the NDP.