Sunday, October 02, 2005

Rambling thoughts (part 2)

Imagine that you are looking out of a window from a space station. In a sea of darkness, you see a bright blue ball with patches of swirling white. Then as you focus hard, you begin to see that this blue ball is actually divided into many parts and pieces on its surface, some large while some small. All of these patches have strange tiny moving creatures moving on them. Creatures with a head, 2 legs and 2 arms that come in different sizes. Focus hard again and then you begin to see a small tiny little patch that has many high buildings. Living on this tiny little patch is a young lady in a high rise building, writing her blog while listening to a love ballad about unreciprocated love on her lappie. Thats me.

I was talking with Mr Corny this morning about how actually both of us are rather similar in some aspects. We are always working, facing our PCs for an average of 12 hours a day. Although both of us like our jobs, I was telling him that something seems to be constantly missing from our lives. He said something along the line of love while I corrected him and said it should be reciprocated love. Having unreciprocated love is even worse than having no love. The pain of giving something that is not returned hurts so much more. I am getting melancholic here. Damn.

I am bored. Bored to tears. On a hot afternoon. Woke up early in the morning and my wireless network decided to go on a mutiny, refusing to let me enter the comfort of the cyberworld. Fuck. So I was meddling on my network for most part of the morning and then decided to give up and went to sleep. I think I slept so much that I am having a splitting headache at the moment. And its a real humid and hot day. Double fuck.

Decided to order a pizza. For a single person meal. All my folks are out of the house, as usual. My parents were out dating, my sister have gone to some stupid bird's forum meeting with her 2 noisy birds while my bro was out, probably with his girlfriend. Its only me and Ozzie at home. Stuck grudgingly together with each other as companion.

Anyway, I was telling the Pizza Hut Customer Service Agent (note its "agent" here, don't play play ok!) that I want a meal for single person and was told that they only have meal for 2. So I placed my order for a pizza and some baked drumblets and drinks. Totally threw all thoughts of putting on a few pounds out of the window. I was in the mood to abuse my body. Who cares, when no one cares. And then guess what, I was told that I couldn't pay by debit card. Its either by cash or credit cards. Idiot! So in the end, I had to cancel the order. Damn it. I think I will be going to bed without dinner again.

I have now spent like 4 hours on my iB sitting in the dining room, typing and more typing since the day started today. Its getting very boring. I hate boring Sunday afternoons. Especially when its hot and humid and I am stuck at home alone with no place to go...

Someone save me from my boredom!!!!! Arghh....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the way you write. :)

You have a great blog!

I'll be sure to visit again.

iRis said...

Thanks! I am glad you like my writings!
:D

DK said...

Next time, call me if u wanna have pizza.... :)

rijac said...

and call me if you want suggestions for non-boring activities...

putitthisway said...

You have a great blog...but you seriously need to do something about the boredom....anyway...linked your blog

Details: said...

Facing the PC/laptop is ok as long as you can find stuff to do along the way.

Cant think of anything to do? Go google and learn new things from the net. ;)