Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'll be there..

Over mountains, over trees, over oceans, over seas
across the desert I'll be there...
In the whisper on the wind.. on the smile of a new friend
Just think of me and I'll be there...

Don't be afraid, oh my love
I'll be watching you from above
And I'd give all the world tonight
To be with you..
Cause I'm on your side
I still care...
I may have died but I've gone nowhere..
Just think of me and
I'll be there...

On the edge of a waking dream..
Over rivers, over streams,
Through wind and rain
I'll be there...

Across the wide and open sky
Thousands of miles I'll fly to be with you
I'll be there...

In the breath of the wind that sighs
Oh, there's no need to cry
Just think of me..
I'll be there....

This is such a sad and beautiful song....

No comments: