Sunday, November 27, 2005

Unreasonable nonsense

I have no idea why I have such a hot-tempered family. Dad is hot-tempered, sis is hot-tempered, bro is hot-tempered, I am hot-tempered. In the event of any quarrels, no one wants to give in and all hell would break lose.

Dad has been getting more and more unreasonable. Having gotten woke up by Ozzie, he went and blasted at sis for having a dog. Whats new. And as usual, sis refused to give in. They are already not talking cos neither want to give in to each other, and a shouting match resulted. He complaining that Ozzie disturbed his sleep and he has to wake up early in the morning next day, she shouting that hes being unreasonable again.

If you really want to have enough sleep in order to wake up early in the morning, then go to bed instead of shouting at her lah! Bloody hell! Waste time shouting at her for fuck when you know she is not also going to give in?! You are in a bad mood and so want to use us to spend your anger?! Stupid bloody unreasonable idiot. Fucking stubborn and unreasonable.

The day I am financially stable enough to move out and live on my own shall be the day when I am out of all these fucking nonsenses. I have enough of your unreasonable hot-tempered tantrums. Don even blame us if all of us decided to move out and leave you alone.

No comments: