Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tattoo!


The end thing
Originally uploaded by blurfroggie.

I did it, I finally went ahead and got a tattoo! Painful though!

Its been the longest time since I wanted to get one and everytime, me and Constance always managed to find some excuses to put off. Actually, not excuses, more like setbacks. Its either financial issues or we can't find the designs that we like or the locations that we want to place the tattoo.

And then last week, that woman jio me out and said shes going ahead to do it. Good idea cos I am really tired of postponing it. And so today, we were in the hands of 2 scary tattooists at Johnny Two-Thumbs and were drawn! Heh, funny way to describe it though..

The ordeal was not as traumatising as thought though.. It was like having a sharp needle scrapping a picture on your bare skin. Initially, I was so scared that I clenched Eelin's hands so tight but after a while, I think my skin turned numb so its tolerable. By the way, the needle was actually slightly longer than my palm and it was a lucky thing that I only got to look at it after my "ordeal".. Sweat.. I had mine at my lower back while Cons had hers at her lower tummy. Both of us were poorer by 200 bucks after that.. That was actually more painful than the physical pain siah...

Our skin are still very raw and we bled a little too. Its quite large. Cons' design stretch all the way down to her lower abdomen while mine is wide stretched across my lower back. .

Perhaps I might just add some more extension my tattoo and enlarge the whole picture..! I love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Iris! nice tatoo design you had but I believe after this painful ordeal its worthit and its real brave of you to endure through the whole process! Cheers to you and Constance for this brave act!

Tan

Anonymous said...

Heh! Thanks!

I like my turtle!

Anonymous said...

Is it suppose to be a mirror image? as in, the mirror line is in the middle? but like the left and the right side not very the same leh... abit crooked like that....

Can erase and ask the person re-do? hee hee

Anonymous said...

The design is symmetrical but cos Eelin was not standing directly behind me but rather at my side when she took this picture thats why it came out looking like one side is larger than the other..

Hello? How to erase har?? You pay for it ah?!?

Anonymous said...

nice tattoo... to erase you just do another tatoo of the exact same design using skin tone ink lor....

Anonymous said...

Haha... just trying to disturb u onli lah. :P

Anonymous said...

Wah, you guys really think i am that dumb meh? I know what DK is trying to do lah!

I like my turtle!