Monday, July 10, 2006

Where are you?

Someone once told me this:

"I cannot express myself well and the only way I can express myself is through the lyrics of the songs that I listen to."

For all the times that I have written in this little corner of mine, there are yet so many other times when I find it difficult to express myself. Times when I feel that nothing is ever enough.

For each entry that I have posted here, there are yet so many entries that I have written and then discarded cos I find them irrelevant to what I really want to say at a precise moment.

For every words that I have written in this little corner of mine, there are yet so many words that I was not able to think of in order to express what I really mean. Words that I want others to know and yet unable to think of cos they seem to be fleeing from me. No matter how hard I try to think of a most suitable word, it always seem inadequate.

Its so suffocating. I am constantly feeling a dull ache in me. An ache that has been there for the longest time that I have no idea how to get rid of it. I wonder if one day, the ache will mutate into a sharp pain and kill me. Perhaps its just as well. A short sharp pain is so much better than a long prolonging dull pain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Iris,

take care my dear friend.. hope that person u worrying for be well n good too... just let things go naturally sometimes ba.. no point storing your ache in u always..let it out to those who cared for u ;)

tanlih

Anonymous said...

you find the nicest and most apt pics.

rijac said...

iris, i find that your writing is so much more engaging now then it was before you stopped. don't stop writing!

iRis said...

Thank you people for all the compliments.

I always write best when my ideas flow freely and especially when I am feeling down.

iRis said...

And by the way, mr Anonymous, would you pls not hide being as an Anonymous?

Its kinda irritating to not know who I am talking to.