Sunday, June 18, 2006

Alive?

I sometimes wonder why on earth am I being so stupid, getting involved into something that has no future. Always ended up feeling used and feeling frustrated.

Hell, its been quite a while that I have been feeling this exact way.

My work suck, I feel like quitting every single bloody day.

My personal life suck even more. I feel like running away every single bloody day.

Conclusion: I hate my life.

Hows that for living like that every single bloody day.

Time and tide waits for no man. I am getting older every single second, minute, day, week, months, years.

What am I doing? What do I want? What is my single purpose that I was put to task the moment that I came into existence?

Nothing seems to satisfy me and short of trying to get myself killed, I think I am running out of ideas to make myself feel alive.

I am not able to see Beautiful Things anymore

No comments: