Sunday, August 21, 2005

"Overseas" trip


DSC00094
Originally uploaded by blurfroggie.

Went back to JB for my supposedly last eye check up. Initially I tot that I will be going alone but then Chingnee decided to accompany me along, thanks pal!

The clinic had renovated since the last time I was there. They opened up more space and the whole place look huge, although the waiting room still loooked very much the same. Memories, memories..

Anyway, I was told that since my eyesight is still not perfet yet, they will have to give me a through eye checkup 3 months later to ascertain if its due to my muscle or due to the thickness of the cornea. If its the latter, I would have to go through a 2nd surgery again to correct this defect but if its the former, there is nothing much surgery can do to help me, I would probably have to live with this for the rest of my life.. Scary..

And after the checkup, me and CN went to shop around in the building, although I have already seen pretty much of the place there. Went to my favourite Pikachu restaurant and gorge myself until I felt really stuffy for the rest of the day.

The Causeway was jammed badly when I was coming back. Bloody hell, I really hate to cross the Causeway, its hot, stuffy and messy and polluted everywhere with huge trucks trying to squeeze in every lanes. I absolutely hate it.. To think I will have to cross it again if I need to go back for the surgery. DAMN!

No comments: