Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sick and Tired

Have you been judged before on the way you look and the way you act? Have you been told that you are stupid cos u did not perform up to expectations and then being labelled as dumb and an idiot? Have you been told by people that cos of the way you look, they don really expect much from you?

I am so sick of being called blur and stupid and easily manipulated cos I allowed people to take advantage of me. I am so bloody sick of being told that I can only do certain jobs cos I don look capable enough to handle the tough ones and I am so fucking sick of being pushed around by people when I am helpful to them. And I am most sick by people who take me for granted. I hate being taken for granted.

Fucking sick and tired of facing all these and one of these days when my tolerance cannot take it any longer, I am going to run away from all these, by hook or by crook.

No comments: