Monday, May 30, 2005

Choices

If I could, I would not want to make any choices. Choices that affect the people around me and their expectations of me. Yet, everyday, I am bound by the choices that I have to make , having no control over whether I can choose not to make them.

If I could, I would go wherever I want and do whatever I want, be as free as I can, free of problems, worries and having to make choices. Free of being asked to choose and decide. Free from having to face the consequences of my choices.

If I could, I would want to turn back time, to be able to review all the choices that I have made, to examine all my past mistakes and rashful decisions and alter them so that I would not be forced to face the consequences in the present. Back to the point when I just came out of my mother's womb and until this present age. Butterfly Effect.

If I could, I would want to run away, from these all, to run away from the present life and run away to some place where no one would recognize me or know me. To run away from all judgements or expectations, to run away from choices and consequences and most of all, to run away from the people and loneliness that I am forced to faced. Run away with my heart, run away with my hopes and run away with my freedom.

No comments: