Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tattoo again?

I feel like getting another tattoo for some reason. Guess I finally know how Cons felt when she went for it the second time.

If I were to really go get another tattoo, this time it shall be a huge one. Perhaps a huge one on my back extending to my side. Then again, I need to make sure that I have enough funds in my savings first.

And its gonna be a colored one this time. Cons was suggesting that I get a mermaid which will covered half of my entire back. I was thinking thats not a bad idea. I still have the whole of my back left to tattoo

5 comments:

DK said...

If you wanna take more of this kind of picture, u can always ask me to help. :D

iRis said...

Too bad, I took out the picture, so no one else will know what you are referring to! muahaha!

rijac said...

alamak.. did i miss something? i'm sure dk has d/l the picher right?

pssst... can pass?

DK said...

Seriously.... I didn't download the picture.... Cause I thought I would have chance to take a clearer photo myself...

Details: said...

DK really tiko these days. haha!

I think i gonna do a tattoo too. Put a mickey mouse or hello kitty ass on the forehead.