- Tidy up my wardrobe. I really ought to pack my clothes and stuff properly.
- Finished up my work and prepare for tomorrow's work
- Sort through my bills and throw away all junk snail mails
- Talk to my old and frail ganny. Looking at her just pains me, she is so old and tired. She used to be such a strong and independent woman.
- Go out for a movie perhaps? I went to watch Devil wears Prada yesterday and I strongly recommend this show to anyone who likes witty and intelligent movies. It actually kinda reminds me of my own boss actually, demanding and pyschotic. And not to mention the clothes and fashion inside the show will just make any girls drool! And the brands, oh the brands! Too bad that I watched the show alone otherwise it will be a really fun movie to watch.
- Go for a jog with my iPod. Its been quite a while since I wanted to do that. Thing is my feet hurts everytime I try to jog and it will become swollen after that. Perhaps I should just go for plastic surgery. Come to think of it, if I were to get plastic surgery for my whole body, including my face, would it be cheaper??!
- Cry my heart out.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
My itinerary for today
My itinerary for the day:
Posted by iRis at 10:24 AM