Monday, February 06, 2006

Who are you?

A little life trivial here, cos I am feeling sucky and bored at the moment.

You often hear such stuff when you were penning your primary/secondary schoolmates' yearbooks. From then till now, so many things have changed and perhaps its time to re-evaluate yourself.

1) What is your favourite colour?
White
2) What is your favourite pastime?
SPUG-ing
3) What genre of music do you like best?
New age
4) How many best friends do you have?
About 5, I think, at least I consider them as my best friends, though I have no idea if they feel the same way
5) How many people you know whom hates you?
1 and it still hurts to think about it
6) Who are you?
I have been alive for a quarter of a century and still have not been able to answer this question. I don know, I really have no idea
Ok, the last question is added in by moi. Its perhaps too complicated for a primary school kid's pea brain. But still, its an interesting question to ask. And answer.

No comments: