Wednesday, March 02, 2005

bored

At the point when I decided to create this blog, I wanted to make it a blog that only has happpy and interesting entries, free from the soggy stuff that I put in my previous blog. However, I was thinking, a blog is somewhere where you put in all your thoughts and emotions, or anything that really affects you. It does not have to be a place where you are always happy since I don't for a moment believe that anyone is happy all the time.

The thing is, I have been feeling very empty since God knows when. Its like I have been living a life where I don't really feel at all. Work and then home and then work and then home. The day just repeats and repeats. Even when I was not working, I still felt the same although the feeling was a little bearable. Its like there is nothing to look forward each day and I don't even know what on earth I am living for. There is just no purpose to my life! There is only so much excitement to going shopping, hanging out with friends, watching movies or even reading a book. After that, the excitement will be gone and I am back to square one with nothing to look forward to!

If I have the money, I would be out trying new stuff. Deep sea diving, parachuting or even bungee jumping! I desperately need some excitement in my life. HELP!!!

No comments: