Friday, April 06, 2007

Hope & reality

Hope is a very funny thing. It allows you to go on, in fact it gives you the courage to go on, no matter how hard the journey is. No matter if the journey will just lead you to nowhere.

Yet you still go on, expecting that you will get rewarded.

Perhaps hope is what alters your expectations. It alters your expectations in such a way so that you get the idea that you will get what you expected.

Reality therefore is not something that should be associated with hope. For reality might just be the total opposite of what you hope you can achieve.

Reality sucks but hope makes the sucking easier I guess.

I hope for a lot of things, I hope one day I will be able to see the truth, to be able to free myself from all the chains that are now binding me today, tomorrow and maybe even years down the road.

I hope that one day you will see what I am, to be able to know how I feel, to feel what I am going through, to see what I see and to feel what I see.

I hope that one day you will understand me truly, to understand why I am doing what I am doing. I hope that one day I will get appreciated for what I did for you.

Hope, the one thing that Pandora trapped in her box, a simple four letter word that spurs everyone through their life journey.

In a perfect world, everyone will get what they hope for. But we do not live in a perfect world ain't we? We live in the reality and hope is just a luxury that everyone indulges in, to keep on living..

No comments: