Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dead or Alive

I have so much to say but whenever I want to put my thoughts into words, the words seem to fly away from my grasp.

I have so much feelings and emotions that I would love to dump into this blog but I cannot bear to let the feelings and emotions go, I want them, or rather I need them to make me feel alive.

In the midst of it all, in the midst of your life, has anyone ever stop and think. Think about the reason why we are doing what we are doing and living the lives that we are living? Is there more to life than just living everyday as it is, working, eating, sleeping, shitting, is that all it is in living? What defines living? What defines being alive? If you are alive but yet drag everyday of your life, does that constitute being alive? Why are we made to sustain our life and yet at the end of our journey, we are going to lose it all anyway? What is the point in living then? Why am I made to live my life when in the end it will be taken from me anyway?

What is the point of striving to survive in the best way that you can and then some years down the road, you will still lose everything?

I am alive and kicking, but there were times when I feel its better to be dead than alive.

No comments: