Sunday, November 12, 2006

Being alone

Being alone in a room, in the house to be exact just isn't exactly a normal way to spend one's weekend. The only things I have for companion is my laptop, my walls, my headphone and the Internet.

I would really love to have some human interactions, a chat, a talk, a hug. Just some form of indications that I am wanted, that I am loved, that I am needed.

I think I am so dull inside that I don feel anything, nothing at all, no tears, no feelings, just a dull acceptance of what was to come. I don even feel anger at all and neither do I even feel pain now. I guess this is perhaps the worst form of pain? Just as well.

On second thoughts, I think I rather prefer to live alone in my room. I am too tired of human relationships. In fact, I am too tired for anything else. No one bothers about me anyway.

Its funny but being sad actually makes me alive and makes my literary juices flow. So ironic. So pathetic.

7 comments:

DK said...

need a hug?

come find me. :D

iRis said...

A hug will be nice.. :)

DK said...

Okie... If I forgot about it the next time we meet, do remind me. :D

Anonymous said...

"Need a hug?" I tot this is copyrighted by CB...

Haaa... Next time come town watch movie... me pei u...

iRis said...

Yea, movies, I got lots of movies that I would like to watch manz....

And dk you own me that hug..!

DK said...

My pleasure. :D

iRis said...

I think the pleasure should be mine..

Muahahaha!